Monday, July 8, 2013

THERA°PEARL Back Wrap Review


 
I got sent the THERA°PEARL Back Wrap to test out and review. At first glance I noticed that the wrap is very well made. It appears to be a product that will last a long time. I've used some other wraps in the past that were made poorly and eventually ripped open making an annoying mess everywhere. The pack its self isn't stiff or hard. And the adjustable straps are soft and comfortable. The wrap couldn't have come at a better time. Both my husband and myself have very active lives. He works shoveling dirt and lifting heavy cement all day so it's not uncommon for him to strain his back. And I have a full day chasing after kids, housework, gardening and spending a few hours at the gym.  Basically we take turns complaining about hurt muscles. lol

This is my hunky country husband modeling the THERA°PEARL Back Wrap for me. lol

The wrap isn't hard to use either. For Cold Therapy simply freeze it for at least 2 hours. Then apply for 20 minutes at a time with a 20 minute resting period in between. For Heat Therapy the application time is the same. Just pop it in the microwave for a time depending on your watts.
  • 700 Watt Microwave: 65 seconds
  • 1000 Watt Microwave: 55 seconds
  • 1250 Watt Microwave: 45 seconds
I personally prefer the Heat Therapy. Just because it relaxes me and soothes away my pain. My husband prefers the Cold Therapy. He likes the wrap to numb him. lol Overall I thoroughly enjoyed reviewing the THERA°PEARL Back Wrap.

About the THERA°PEARL Back Wrap:
The THERA°PEARL Back Wrap provides fast, penetrating relief for upper, mid or low back pain. It’s perfect for abdominal cramps and muscle tenderness on large areas of the body.  It also works well for Ham and Quad Pulls. The adjustable strap keeps it comfortably in place.


This is what is inside the back wrap and what helps relieve you. They are soft blue squishy balls. I had a hard time keeping my kids from just squeezing the wrap. I even caught my husband a time or two. lol
Chill it in the fridge or freezer, or pop it in the microwave. The pack retains its therapeutic temperature for a full 20 minutes, so you can numb the pain with analgesic cold, or let the soothing heat release your knotted muscles.


I love how detailed the instructions are on the box itself. And the instructions aren't only on the box:

The instructions are on the wrap itself! So there's no worrying about having to hold on to the box so you can remember how to use the back wrap correctly. 

For more information check out these pages:
Google +:  https://plus.google.com/113497179764310393909/posts

Also checkout all the other amazing wraps offered by http://www.therapearl.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.